Chainsaw Cat Chainsaw Cat

Sure to get quite popular! This game is fun and different. But holy crap is it hard. The controls are hard, which I guess is intentional since you have to upgrade them. I played for about half an hour and only just made it to the boss chicken on the first level.

Blue Flappy Bird Blue Flappy Bird

Considering this is a stolen game from a stolen game and that stolen game is notorious for its difficulty, and need to be replayed over and over, it would serve well that the replay button be front and center, not the button that links to your website. In fact replay should be an easy instant click.

Poker with Melissa Poker with Melissa

There are already thousands of poker games on the internet, hundreds on this site alone, so while the poker is playable, and the double down option is kind of interesting, there's virtually no appeal to the game proper. The "excessive nudity" isn't even all that nudity, and what is there is terrible. The breasts are like balloons, not just in size, but in motion.

Pork Must Arrive Pork Must Arrive

Fun game. Only gripe is you keep using the word "increase" when you mean "decrease" e.g. "increase cool down rate" should read "decrease cool down rate" unless you meant this as a downgrade.

Epic Stand Epic Stand

One bug, every once in awhile a Goblin becomes untouchable, and it was a little annoying in the regular stages, but it makes the survival mode pointless because he just works his way up bombing everything and nothing can kill him so as soon as it appears it's like a countdown to when you lose.

This game is really fun and has a lot of replay value. I also really enjoy all the options and challenges.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Absolutely Amazing

This is some of the best work on Newgrounds. I was playing this for hours. Everything was exceptionally well done.

I have only one suggestion for Epic War 4: With all the playable characters to chose from, why not make some imbalances; where certain types have special advantage over others, this would add another element of strategy to the game, requiring the player to change our their forces based on who they want to attack, and making them possibly vulnerable to other enemies when defending, which would then make the player think about two kinds of forces, offensive on their turn, and defensive when the computer is playing.

Zombie Avenger Zombie Avenger

Pretty good but

I think there's something wrong, I walked to the end of the level, there was a tall building, I went up to it and it put me on top, so I kept walking and then walked out of the game! It just became a black screen. Did I win?

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Great ending.

But I'm sure for the sequel the real ending will be revealed... he married her, waited till that old man died, divorced her and took half the inheritance. The sequel could start with him going on vacation when he gets caught up in a mystery, and the only way to find the truth, is to fuck it out.

Pandemic Pandemic

very interesting.

lol, even central Europe is Asia.

Going to have to check out Pan 2.

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

wait, what?

why does it make a typing sound when the character is supposed to be saying something? Are they unable to speak and have to use text to speech programs? Asides, typing sounds are really annoying.