Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

This wasn't really new to me since I bought the "Every Little Something by Dave" DVD 1 million years ago. But it's still funny today and I'm glad I get the chance to vote on it. I haven't frequented this site much since back when RAB was on top of the world here. I think I might go and check out the several newer RAB episodes I never saw.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

I just downloaded the Zero Wing rom

I remember watching this back in 2001, truly one of the greatest videos ever created. A perfect collision of the awesome techno song, the hilarious engrish, and the works of all those internet nerds.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

What hath thine minds wrought?

I didn't know this existed, I just watched the censored one you posted, and it was so censored that I...well I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS! My eyes are bleeding, my ass is raw! Verily this was the ultimate orgy of homosexuality.

Magibon MRirian Magibon MRirian

well

I don't know whether I should be yelling at you, or applauding. I hate that wapanese girl soo much. Needs more, I don't know, hurting her.

wolfpackvisual responds:

Next time. It will be a collab!

Drop Drop

oh how nice

I find the baby cry a little brain punchingly loud. But it was a great flash!!! Proof of story trumping animation detail. Favorite part was the street lighting.

Pong Gets Laid Pong Gets Laid

Not bad for being so small

I was surprised. You fit a cute little story into 40kb. "Remember back in the day when people used to play pong?" LOL the freaking Sega Genesis was old when you were born.

protect the portal protect the portal

Why? (summary too short)

This is the first animation you put through, and you're trying to tell others how to not get blammed?

The irony of all this is too much too name, nearly everything you listed as reasons applies to your flash. Though I do appreciate you acknowledging that really bad animations are spam.

Some other blam factors are hand drawn words in the flash. A good clue to the quality of the animation are the Author's Comments. When they say stuff like "vote fair" or "plz don't blam" it probably will be bad. When they say "I was bored..." 100% blamnation will ensue.

ollie06 responds:

i did all this on purpose to make it funny lol

Cat Face ep.1 Cat Face ep.1

Oh my summary was too short.

Cat face set that guy on fire with his mind eh? Good thing those kids weren't in the way of Cat Face's rampage.

Cat Face ep.2 Cat Face ep.2

Wow

Cat face needs to be stopped. Though, he is a very adorable evil kitty.

Marshie The Mallow Marshie The Mallow

Very good for a ridiculously short animation.

Don't change it.

ChilliDog responds:

Thank you!
I'm glad someone else agrees that it's not TERRIBLE as a short...a REALLY short.